Sunday, July 27, 2008

I forgot..

If you want to send things send them to the adress under my contact info....if possible send things in bubble envemopes: cost around 10 bucks. If not, you can send stuff with those flat rate boxes and I pay for larger packages but it is fine.
Things us PC trainees would love:
Oreos or Milanos or Choc chip cookies....all r good
Hard shell gum: ie. eclipse
Peanut or normal m&ms
drink mix: ie. gatorade or kool aid or any of the like .... seriously
protien bars...but flavor is a top concern. I found that the South Beach Living brand by Kraft was pretty good, at least the cinn raison.

Also those cheap windup flashlights at kmart/walmart r serious money here

Finally Im going to try and read some mails now, but 1st I can tell u all that i am assigned to a post in a village a little north of Porto Novo and i will most likly be participating in a fisheries project. I can't be more specific due to PC regulations. Talk to u guys later, i think im 5 hours ahead so call around 7 to 10 in the morning to catch me at lunch

3 comments:

James said...

It sounds like prison, except instead of a cigarette currency you have cookie currency. So maybe it's more like Sesame Street...

R.A. McKibbin said...

nice jimmy, but it sounds more like prison because of the flashlight currency, for the escape tunnels.

Mike Chadsey said...

It is like prison, but voluntary