Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Cat update

The cat has been working out well. I have seen a marked decrease of the larger lizards, and I know he has been eating the 6-8 in variety ( I saw him catch 2 today). Sardinia also recruited a helper...one of our guards, Charles. I knew Charles has been giving the cat fired fish heads from his lunch but two days ago I witnessed something very funny. Charles passed by the open door of the work station with a stick up in the air, along the wall. Soon after he passed, the cat was seen stalking after him. Apparently, Charles knocks lizards down or scares them enough that they drop off the wall and the cat eats them. Talked a bit with some USAID guys. Discovered a couple days ago that Vanuatu is not going to be headed my way, so I'm looking for other things to do with myself when my final year of service is up.

1 comment:

Ashley A. said...

Good luck with finding a program...Hope you had a good Thanksgiving! It looked yummy :)