Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Belated update

Hey everyone. The Alibori has been with out internet (24h/24h) since May 21st...lame. I just got my invite to go to the State Dept oral assessment...but I have to wait until the end of the month to schedule the interview date (when/where). If i don't have to do it in D.C., that would be great. I will have to get some clothes tho...basically 2 years in the African bush mandates that you get an entirely new wardrobe:) Getting excited to see everyone again, and finishing up my service strong!

3 comments:

Ashley A. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley A. said...

So proud of you! :)

R.A. McKibbin said...

Taco Bell is coming to an Alibori near you!!! Not really, but you'll be home soon. Reserve some time for you, me, and a pile of cheap mexican.

BTW, I'm extremely proud of your service. Good man.