Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hurray 4 packages!!!

I just got grandmas packages today...thanks for the candy and protein bars!! Also i want to wish my lovely sister a happy early b-day since i cant call her (here in africa i started a tradition for all the volunteers who celebrates a b-day by giving them a b-day beer with a candle in it and singing happy birthday...people seem to like it). It has been a while since i was on the internet last and a couple more people ETed (early termination). No kellie im not still sick. I go on my post visit tomorrow and see the village ill b living in for 2 years...there is no electricity or running water there so that should be fun...just a FYI between september to december i cant leave the village so communication with me will prob drop to nill, but i will try to get to a computer from time to time. Grandma= if you could give me the email of kellies teacher or just direct her to this site that would be great, i dont think peace corps processed my request to be in the letter program because other volunteers have recieved comfirmation and i havent. I hope everyone is having a great time watching the olympics and enjoying A/C!! Talk to you all later, peace

No comments: