Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Reminder

a couple people seemed to misunderstand the skype option...if u call me it is free for me. i repeat: incoming calls r free for me, so if you use skype we beat the system. thanks. also, come october/ september if anyone could send me a world map, some of those little candy canes that come individually wrapped and a couple packages of good pens....like the gel type, that would be great. i am plannning a trip around northern benin at x-mas time and i will be painting a couple world maps with the kids and i would be great to give them some candy canes or pens for cadeaux....kids here really like thier pens. hopefully i get back on here in a week and a half. swear-in is on sept 5th and i become an offical government volunteer

6 comments:

Ashley A. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley A. said...

So I have tried to call you from Skype and whatever I do it does not seem to work! It automatically puts in the country code before the number, which messes up the 011 239 ordering of your #. I have also tried to do it manually by putting 011 +229, which also has failed. Maybe I am doing something wrong? On one of my attempts, I dialed the wrong # and it connected..pretty sure someone was trying to communicate w/ me via clicks, haha!

mother said...

Good day, my Son! Hope all is well. Have you received two packages yet? I will send maps, candy canes and gel pens shortly. I love you! Love, me xoxoxoxoxox

rchadsey said...

Thank you, Michael!! My birthday went well and I am now residing in Miami. I am glad to hear you are spreading the birthday beer cheer on the other side of the globe. So wait - no running water or electric, but there's beer?? Alright, giggity giggity! What kind of beer? Are you home brewery skills coming into play? Stay safe, Love you!!

Anonymous said...

hey its kelli and grandma what is your skype name i have a webcam and a skype

Anonymous said...

Hey michael its Kelli again....I was just wandering what your skype name was?????