Thursday, January 14, 2010

update

Hello everyone. I have been busy with a lot of admin type work for the workstation. My new house is still on standby...and has been for a number of months. Most likely I will not see it finished. PSL 21 termination of service of service is getting closer and closer... 7-8 months now. There is a quarry near the workstation, so I myself went with another volunteer to check it out. It was pretty neat and we took some photos for the upcoming 'Men f the Alibori' calender. We will be selling it at our GAD (Girls and Development) auction to raise $ for GAD small projects. My cousin Kelli sent over a Wii with a couple games...it was very well received in the Alibori. It is still very difficult to find enviro work here, or work I want to be a part of. My town (despite being a commune head) is a place people try to escape on a regular basis...it's like the midwest USA...so there are not many ongoing programs or operational ONGs.

No comments: