Sunday, May 25, 2008

Some more things to pack...

So I have added a few things to my packing list...I'm still way under weight:

  • 1 photon light
  • 1 wand black light (for scorpion sweeps)
  • 1 rain jacket ( in actuality it is a rainproof windbreaker)
  • 1 box swiss miss hot coco
  • Another hobo-like tool...maybe i'll keep it for guests?
  • 2 regulation size soccer balls
  • 1 hand pump for balls
  • 1 pair tongs
  • 1 shoulder harness money/i.d. pouch
  • 1 pack clothespins
  • 1 fingernail brush

idk what shoes other than my keen's that I'll bring. Prob some hiking/sneaker hybrid shoe. Suggestions?

I also want to get some chem-treated mosq netting for my hammock, but maybe I'll just wait to c what PC gives me, or what will be available locally.

2 comments:

James said...

Solar powered flashlight.

Mike Chadsey said...

I have a strong feeling this is a bogus suggestion but in case someone is serious: I already have a crank powered one...but I do recognize the irony of a light which needs light in order to remain in operation.