Tuesday, January 19, 2010

injury update

The x-rays turned up negative on my wrist. The docs did not think the arm needed to be put under the machine. I think both were just pretty badly bruised. My seatmate also seems to have gotten away with just a few cuts and bruises. We are both on the anti-HIV medications, which don't exactly make you feel super. I don't need anything and I'll prob be here in the main office till next Tues/Weds to see a Washington official about a career path with the Foreign Service. Thanks for the love everyone, and I 'll see you guys when I see you.

2 comments:

mother said...

MY SON,
I THANK OUR GREAT LORD THAT YOU ARE SAFE AND WERE ABLE TO HELP OTHERS. I AGREE WITH RYAN. THE LORD HAS A GREAT PLAN AND I THINK YOU JUST WERE INVOLVED IN A LITTLE DOSE OF IT. IT IS SO NATURAL FOR YOU TO PUT OTHERS BEFORE YOURSELF. I AM SO PROUD THAT YOU ARE MY BEAUTIFUL SON. I LOVE YOU AND WILL PRAY FOR ALL OF YOU THERE. LOVE, MOTHER

R.A. McKibbin said...

good to here bud. Colts or Saints, what's your pick?