Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Gardening ideas...

Thanks for the ideas. There are very hot peppers in the Alibori (called piment) and I might just start cutting some up in a bowl of water and then sprinkling it on the plants. I know while cutting or washing the peppers your hands can burn and you don't want to touch sensitive areas. I was avoiding natural pesticides/animal deterrents due to the fact you have to re-apply fairly often. But I think the next try will include these measures. Also I will start making a Neem pesticide. I guess I'm going green.
I just did my first exchange of receipts, so I'll find out in three days if the government wants me for fraud. Also, 3-2 in FF...tied amongst others for 2nd place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should make some crazy hot peppers! Good to see you are doing well, even though I don't post much on here, I still check this 4-5 times a week. A few updates for you concerning my family/life...I am now living with my girlfriend of 1 year 3 months now, we are in love with each other, you know, all that stuff I know you love hearing about :). You will have to see the place when you come back! I haven't yet gone back to school to finish off my degree since I am up for another promotion, my bosses for some reason keep giving me more money, I dont mind. My Dad's store is doing well, I don't know if any of you watch the Deadliest Catch, but the brothers who own the Time Bandit are coming to the store in November for a few hours to sign autographs. They live in Bradenton and they came out with a new Bloody Mary mix, so my dad bought a few cases and they are coming to the store. My dad just got some bad news about his heart, it is enlarging, he is on medication and we will know in November if he needs a new heart or not. He is doing well given that, is down to 190lbs (no I havent yet dropped my weight, am working on it). My brother lives with his girlfriend and recently purchased a Pitbull/Boxer mix puppy, her name is Resees and is a crazy biting machine. One of these days I am going to wake up early enough on the weekend to call you. Keep it up man, you are making a difference and are a real inspiration. Later.