Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sorry for the tardiness..

I have been really busy for the past week going on post visits all over the Alibori...it is a big department. I can't even stay here long because I have to bug out to a nearby department to go banking (there is no bank in the Alibori which has benn causing problems since we switched to monthly pay periods in June). Happy Birthday to my Grandmother! What is everyone doing for Halloween? I have to run back here to meet up with an official form the Embassy (that busy). Hopefully many of you have already migrated to my facebook page to see all the neat photos of W.African life I saved off the Cotonou WS HDs. I will be putting an album up of some christoph herby's shots, he is a fellow Alibori PCV that has an awesome camera as wel as some photography classes (I think). I am above .500 in fantasy, so that is good. I have to go; I hope everyone is enjoying the weather change (even in the Alibori it is cool right now due to rains last night!)

1 comment:

mother said...

Hello Michael
Happy Halloween! After work, I sat outside with a andy dish but not to many children were out on the streets so the mosquitos were dining on Mommy so I came inside and called it a night. A couple of older kids came by but I think Halloween night is over. Creole was getting a bit anxious at people knocking on the door. Night of the Living Dead is on. I love that old movie! I enjoyed going on the face site and I love seeing you in the pictures. Honest to God, Son, sometimes I have to look a couple of times before I realize I'm looking at you! Love you! Love, Mother xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo