Monday, March 16, 2009

March Madness









We had a small service for Kate yesterday. It was nice. Right now we don't have any more info than we did on Friday. The last time I saw Kate we were celebrating the x-mas season as I was heading with a group to park penjari and she was heading with a group to Dogun country in Mali. I am going to stick around the south for a couple days to do some work before heading back up.



I apparently reached the limit for photos on flickr...200 is not a good limit! So I think I will be posting random photos on my blog. Here a some examples of Beninese 'tissue' and a little kid that kinda reminds me of a smurf...

2 comments:

Tom Bomb! said...

I knew I would finally stumble across someone on here from the gator nation! Whats up man my names Tom and have been assigned to a south African country leaving in November. Amy has done a great job in helping me with the process. I look foward to reading more of your blog. That was very noble of you guys to have a service for Kate, it is such a tradgedy and she will be missed. Continue your great work.
Tom Go Gators!

mother said...

Michael, I like seeing your photos here on your blog page. Very Nice! Send some of you! Love, Mom