Friday, March 13, 2009

Update:

Here are some pictures of the mural painting with the environmental group at another PCV's post. These pictures were taken before the mural was finished but you can get an idea.
I will be near the internet for the next few days. I am going down to Cotonou. A fellow PCV was found dead yesterday outside of her home. Her parents have been notified so I don't think I will get in trouble for posting this info. You can find more information on news sites such as abc.com or washingtonpost.com.

2 comments:

mother said...

My Son! I pray that your travels are safe. I am heartbroken over the loss of a PCV. My prayers are with her family. I know the Lord will keep you safe but please travel with a companion. Read your email.

R.A. McKibbin said...

Keep your head down, bud. Sorry about the girl. I hope she wasn't a close friend.