Thursday, November 13, 2008

Only in Cotonou...

So I was going out of my mind with boredom here in Cotonou...even tho there is a TV room it only takes about 5 days to see all the movies you want to see and another 3 days to see all the movies you don't, and I wasted all those days on my earlier malaria experience. Luckily today some 2nd year PCV's came into the bureau and I benefited from their knowledge of the area. We went to a pizza place on the water...it was awesome. And on the walk home I visited Benin's modern art gallery in Cotonou....I have passed this building about 8 times since it is right next to the bank but i never knew what it was. The exhibits were interesting...somewhat like what you would find at Ringling School (some good/some not). I think I go tomorrow to get my stuff out of my old post but I still do not know when I will be moving to my new post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey glad to hear you are going to get your stuff out of your old post. so did you like the pizza?How did it compare to pizza hut???well keep us updated with what you are doing

LOVE, KELLI (:

mother said...

I would have loved to have gone with you to the art exhibit. Can't wait to hear where you are headed.