Wednesday, November 12, 2008

So I have good news...

I have been re-assigned to a recently vacated post up north! I am not sure as of yet what my new focus will be since there are no fishery activities up north, but I'm sure I'll find something. The host organization I think I'll be working under is the UNDP. Actually having the backing of a real organization will also be a welcome relief from my current organization's structure of 'a guy and his house'. Whatever I end up doing up there, I'm looking forward to it. I'll post an update later on when I'll be placed.

3 comments:

MMM said...

Michael! Please check email ASAP:)

R.A. McKibbin said...

Well, that's great news. Another prayer answered!
By the by, not to rub it in, but i just got a b2k4 Bushmaster and i'm going paintballing with my youth group this Saturday. Pray for them, they will need it!
Nothing like wailing on a fourteen year old girl to make you feel manly!

James said...

Do it Chauncey!